Full Stack Web Developer
Are you interested in working at a fast paced and rewarding company? RiverRock is looking for an experienced full stack web developer to join our team!
The chosen individual will work closely with our Marketing and Management teams to understand the customer journey for digital mortgage applications through to the lending process and improve upon our development to create business efficiencies and automations throughout. They will be a data driven individual who is enticed by a challenge and has a self-starter personality.
The full stack developer will be responsible for fully understanding the customer intake journey, core business processes, and business requirements as well as the architecture patterns and technology. You will conceive, write, and maintain detailed code while ensuring that code/configurations adhere to and offer compliant security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements. Software should align with architecture patterns and technology strategy. You will evaluate new technologies suitable for program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, security as well as making recommendations to improve our processes & systems.
- A self-starter willing and capable to work independently on software development and implementations.
- Desiring to continue learning and expanding upon development skills
- Capable of leading and implementing initiatives as required to deliver business objectives.
- Strong in conducting independent analysis and assessments to resolve strategic issues.
- Building effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Monitoring and tracking performance and address any issues with urgency.
- Organized and review work ongoing
- Decomposing business requirements and translating them into detailed design specifications and code.
- Interacting with key business & marketing stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers.
- Assessing costs and benefits for different solutions and recommending appropriate designs.
- Designing solutions, writing code, performing unit testing, developing appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitating final deliverables.
- Building solutions that are supportable and scalable.
- Recommending or automating approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and/or systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifying opportunities to strengthen the development capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, and mentoring employees
- Staying abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional workshops, practicing communities & individual learning.
- Working independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- 2-4 Years of Front-End Development experience preferably with Vue.js or other like frameworks.
- Strong understanding of AWS, Github and Azure SSO
- Experience with Hubspot considered a plus
- Proficient level of knowledge in domain handling.
- Knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Knowledge of required programming languages and can code with little oversight.
- Knowledge of technical/business environment and processes.
- Understand functional aspects and technical behavior of the underlying systems, development environment, and deployment practices.
- Have facility with and understanding of the ecosystem that code operates in.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employment Type: Competitive Salary and benefits
Work in the fastest growing Financial Sector in North America! RiverRock is a Canadian leader in Alternative Lending located in the heart of Toronto at 200 Bay Street.