Website Usage Terms and Conditions Policy
The term ‘RiverRock MIC‘ or ‘RiverRock’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This communication is published by RiverRock Mortgage Investment Corporation. All newsletters, commentaries, and information contained in this communication are provided as a general source of information and should not be considered personal investment advice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the material contained herein is accurate at the time of publication. However, RiverRock MIC cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness and accepts no responsibility for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on the information contained herein. Facts and data provided by RiverRock MIC and other sources are believed to be reliable when posted. RiverRock MIC cannot guarantee that they are accurate or complete or that they will be current at all times. Information on this website is not intended to provide legal, accounting, investment, or tax advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard. RiverRock MIC and its affiliates will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages howsoever caused, arising out of the use of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Sites accessed by hypertext appearing in this website have been independently developed by parties other than RiverRock Mortgage Investment Corporation , and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information contained in such sites. The listing of an organization in this site should not be construed as an endorsement of its products or services. Complete confidentiality and security over the Internet is nor assured. RiverRock MIC advises that the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. RiverRock MIC will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us.
- Users of RiverRock MIC’s website pages shall only be entitled to copy the website for their own personal use but may not republish nor reproduce any substantial part of the web site in any manner whatsoever, including electronically reproducing the web site by "uploading," "downloading" or accessing the web site on or to the Internet or any other local or international computer system, without the prior written permission of RiverRock Mortgage Investment Corporation. An acknowledgment of the source must be included whenever RiverRock MIC material is copied or published. If you require further information on a permitted use or license to reproduce or republish any material, address your inquiry to the RiverRock Mortgage Investment Corporation, 200 Bay St. Suite 3120, Toronto ON M5J 2J1. Any infringement of RiverRock MIC’s rights will result in appropriate legal action. RiverRock MIC disclaims any and all liability for any consequences, which may result from any unauthorized reproduction or use of this web site whatsoever.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.